Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Farm Fresh - To Me!!


Today I received my farm fresh organic produce!

This is what came in my pretty little 9.5lb package:
-Fuji Apples
-Navel Oranges
-Hass Avocado
-Kale
-Collard Greens
-Broccoli
-Butter Lettuce
-Celery
-Nantes Carrots
-Yellow Onions


I'm so excited to go home and learn how to cook some of these things.
I really think this will help me open my mind to different fruits and veggies that I otherwise wouldn't give a second thought. Did I mention that these are all organic?

To get yummy, fresh & organic fruits and veggies sent straight from the farm to you visit:
www.farmfreshtoyou.com or call 800*796-6009

Happy Fitness!
-Jenn

2 comments:

  1. By the way, I cooked kale for the first time last night. Bucky & I have never eaten it before and we were a little nervous about doing so.

    I followed the recipe that came with my Farm Fresh Produce and guess what?! We couldn't get enough of it! It was so yummy - and if you are doing weight watchers it was a ZERO point veggie side dish! Double Score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey do you mind passing that recipe along to me? I'm always down for trying a new WW 0 point side dish. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete