Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Final Results Are In!

CONGRATULATIONS ERIC MOAK!
You are Pacific Heating's season 1 Biggest Loser winner!
We would like to congratulate Eric for being the Biggest Loser!
Over the 8 weeks he lost a total of 37.5 pounds!
Way to go!
Below I have posted the weekly and overall results.
I am so pleased with the outcome of this competition!
As a group we lost a total of 277.3 pounds!
That's an average of 12 pounds each in 8 weeks!
You all rock!

Bucky and I are going to try to do this every year and also we are going to be starting some friendly FIT competitions as well ( for example: 5k runs ).
If you would like to send me before and after pictures ( if you took them ), I will be more than happy to post them along with any success stories!!
Please don't let the end of this competition end your healthy well being. Being healthy and fit is not a DIET - it is a way of life.

Happy Fitness!
-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment