Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm baaaaaaccccckkkkkkkk!

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to say that I think we might end up having more people participating than the last go-around!

I'm hoping that I can get a final head count by Friday so if you know anyone who "might" be considering.... TALK THEM INTO THE FUN! Please email, text, fax or facebook me with the information of the person who would like to join the competition. Either tomorrow or Friday I will be sending out an email to everyone regarding where you can send your entry fee and more details about Monday. Here is my contact info:

Jennifer Moak
Cell: 707-372-1005
Fax: 925-439-8426
Email: jenn@pacheat.com
www.pacificheatingpresents.blogspot.com

Hope to hear back from you all soon!

Thanks!!!!
-Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I got it!
    Can't wait - this is going to be a blast =)

    ReplyDelete